Information we collect:
Lead information: Name, address, contact details, business details, information about your campaign needs.
- Your lead information is required to assist you with the service that you have requested.
- We only process your information for the purpose that you have provided the information or to enforce our legal rights.
- The information is stored in cloud-based servers with 2- factor authentication.
- Your information will only be shared with partners in our network if it is necessary to fulfil your request.
- We retain this information for as long as you use our services and solutions, and for at least one year after your last order.
- Order details are kept for 5 years after tax submission as required by the Tax Administration Act 28 of 2011
Website usage information
- We may record how and when you use our website, products and services and your IP address, throughout our website
- The information is collected automatically to help us to improve our user experience.
- We retain this information indefinitely
- Our website uses Google Analytics which is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google automatically collects Cookie and website Usage Data and uses it to track and examine the use of www.jkms.co.za, to prepare reports and share them with other Google services.
- Google does not associate your IP address with the usage information it collects. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google is based in the US and uses EU Standard Contractual Clauses to transfer online advertising and measurement personal data out of the European Economic Area, the UK, and Switzerland.
- You may opt out of Google analytics by following these directions
Products & services: Information about your business
- If you choose to use our solutions or consulting services, we may process your business’ contact, registration, demographic details in our customer relationship management portal to provide you with our services, and to provide you with support
- If you choose not to supply information, it will limit the services we can provide
- Your information is stored on cloud services hosted with google with secure 2 factor authentication.
- We do not share this information without prior written consent
- We retain this information until you no longer use our services.
We employ a variety of security measures to safeguard your personal information including authentication and encryption (salting, hashing and SSL).
Right to access and rectify your information
You may access your information by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may remove your contact details from our newsletter mailing list by unsubscribing using the link provided in our newsletter.
You may update your information by submitting a new request on our website.
Right to object
you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act s11(3)
Right to complain
you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator
JD House, 27 Stiemens Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001P.O Box 31533, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017
Complaints email: complaints.IR@justice.gov.za
Our website, products and services are intended for adult residents of South Africa only.
You acknowledge that you have the legal capacity to use our website, products, and services.
Cognito Business Consulting (Pty) Ltd T/A JK Marketing Solutions
11 Hilltop Street
Registration number: 2020/747206/074
JB Hayes email@example.com
V Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org