Mailerlite is a web based email marketing tool trusted by more than 600 000 users around the globe. The platform is best suited for individuals, start-ups and small to medium businesses.
Staying true to its name, Mailerlite delivers on simplicity and reliability. It’s an affordable but powerful email marketing software with the right features.
Use Mailerlite’s beginner-friendly drag and drop builder to create beautiful campaigns that convert. You can promote your blog post, products or services, webinar or events within a few minutes.
There are four campaign types to choose from:
- Regular: The classic email campaign.
- A/B split: Split-test two different email formats. Use this feature to determine the best campaign for better conversions.
- Auto-resend: This feature helps to resend previous campaigns to subscribers that didn’t engage. You can select between subscribers who didn’t open or didn’t click your emails.
- RSS campaign: Set up a recurring campaign to send RSS push emails when you publish a new post.
There are reports available inside the campaign section. Mailerlite also automatically manages bounces for you.
2. Subscriber management
To improve your campaign metrics, it is important to personalize your campaigns. That’s why its advisable to categorize your subscribers correctly.
Here are a list of tools that Mailerlite provides to help you manage your subscribers:
Rules determine your segments. A subscriber gets included in a segment only if they meet the defined rules.
Groups is the same as “tags” in other email marketing tools. You can update your groups manually or with an automation rule.
Fields collect the user information and are handy for building forms. Mailerlite includes its own fields like name, last name, email, company or country. There is also an option to create custom fields to allow you to enter more detailed information.
The stats section is where you find your subscriber statistics. It provides you with information about average open rate, click, subscribe and unsubscribe rates.
Clean up inactive
This tab will help you remove inactive members that haven’t opened your emails after 6 months.
Use the forms to collect new subscribers. You can create pop ups, embedded forms and promotions.
Pop up forms
Use a dynamic pop-up form to convert your website visitors into newsletter subscribers. You can choose from a variety of pop-ups and customize your settings.
Embedded sign up forms
Design forms that fit your web page look with an easy to use form builder. Change the text and add custom fields without coding skills.
Improve your user experience by delivering timely messages to your website visitors. You will be able to customize a template and set the timing of all pop-ups on your dashboard.
The sites section provides advanced features for you to grow your audience.
Generate more leads with landing pages. Mailerlite provides pre-built templates or a drag and drop builder. You can also use a custom sub domain to host the page on your domain.
You can now create a professional website by using the free drag & drop website builder. This is a great tool to design a smart website in a few clicks.
5. Email automation
The email automation feature helps you guide your customers. You can automate your work flows to assist during every step of their journey. Setup your workflow once and reach the right customers at the right time.
- Drag & drop newsletter editor
- Custom HTML editor
- Rich-text editor
- Newsletter templates
- Built-in photo editing
- File manager
- Mobile-friendly email newsletters
- E-commerce campaigns
- Pop-up subscribe forms
- Landing pages
- Embedded signup forms
- Subscriber management
- Unsubscribe page builder
- Website builder
- Email automation
- RSS campaigns
- Deliver by time zone
- Auto resend
- A/B split testing
- Interest groups (tagging)
- Email newsletter reports
- Click maps
- Opens by location
- Developer API
- User permissions
- iPad subscribe app
- Dedicated IP
- Custom landing page design
- Custom email template
- Premium features
- iPhone email marketing app
- $0/month (free): up to 1,000 subscribers; up to 12,000 emails per month; with limited features.
- $10/month: up to 1,000 subscribers; unlimited emails per month; access to all features.
- $15/month: 1,001 to 2,500 subscribers; unlimited emails per month; access to all features.
- $30/month: 2,5001 to 5,000 subscribers; unlimited emails per month; access to all features.
- $50/month: 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers; unlimited emails per month; access to all features.
How to open an account
Mailerlite provides a reliable and affordable platform for you to communicate with your clients.
Ready to sign up? Please visit https://www.mailerlite.com/a/b6z3d9r2z5y2n3i8q9i3y5a3m9m6k4u8 to open your free account.
Thank you for your support.