This iPBX Hosted Telephony utilises the best technology available through multiple vendors to deliver the ultimate hosted telephone PABX system (Private Branch Exchange) available to the market.
With over 1000 separate installations and 5000 individual phones our partner’s iPBX operations team and fulfilment practices are tried and tested. The staff are Prince2 and ITIL service desk qualified and are the best in business at ensuring your iPBX install is planned and delivered without disruption, on time every time!
Future proof your business telecoms with our state of the art Hosted telephone PABX Hosted Telephony.
Two things you need to know about the iPBX Hosted Telephony:
- iPBX is a combination of the most advanced, secure technology from multiple vendors, delivering the most flexible hosted telephone system available today.
- Our partner makes upgrading to iPBX accessible to all kinds of businesses with competitive purchasing options to suit most budgets.
What is Hosted PABX?
Securely hosted across two major data centres is the very large multi-tenanted phone system, our partner simply partitions a section of this to create for you your own cloud based phone system. You no longer have your phone system whirring away on site
By having your phone system in the cloud you never have to worry about upgrading and servicing any equipment on your site, you can easily join offices together and seamlessly connect home and remote users.
You have access to many features you would not have on a conventional phone system without spending a lot of money (Such as call recording and call queuing).
Some great functions:
- Call reporting
- Call queueing
- Call recording
- Voicemail to email
- Mobile and PC apps available
- Click to dial from any web browser
- Auto attendant
- Music on hold
- Conference calling and 3 way calls
- Wall boards
The platform itself is geographically located in 2 different datacentres; it has 99.997% uptime over the last 7 years. 250 Different metrics are measured every 5 minutes and constantly reported back to engineers to proactively manage any potential issues.
Our partner has 4 different carriers integrated into the platform and can re-route traffic within seconds. Data connectivity on your site can be split between multiple carriers and technologies to get as close as possible to the platinum standard of 100% uptime.
Your account manager and project manager will advise the combination of connectivity that best fits your solution and budget.
You will receive a web interface to do many of the actions you have previously on dreamed of doing before: change extension numbers and users, delete and update employee details and get call reporting and call history live to your screen within seconds and with minimal fuss.
Why our partners?
There is no business better to manage the rollout and support of your cloud based telephone system.
- Pre survey visit and call
- On site engineers and trainers
- Tried and tested roll out process, digital number plans and project planning
- First class technical support, log tickets via email, telephone or instant messaging
- They only use the best suppliers and hardware
- Design of complex solutions and backup systems